Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[IMGUI] Sprite Icons are not visible in Asset Selector Window
[Linux][IMGUI] Sprite Icons are not visible in Asset Selector Window
Sprite Icons are not visible in Asset Selector Window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Hierarchy > right-click > 2D > Sprite
3. Select New Sprite > Inspector > Sprite Renderer > Sprite > Asset Selector icon
Expected Result: Asset Selector Window should be opened with icons
Actual Result: Asset Selector Window should be opened without icons
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.0a1
Working Fine on: 2019.1.10f1, 2018.3.1f1
Environment: Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'