Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure you have at least one missing module in you Editor installation
2. Open new Unity project
3. In Build Settings window, select a platform for which you don't have the module installed
4. Click "Install with Unity Hub"
5. Observe Unity Hub
Expected result: The "Add modules" window appears in Unity Hub
Actual result: The "Add modules" window does not appear in Unity Hub
Reproducible with: 2.4.5 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4)
Not reproducible with: 3.0.0-beta.2 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4)
Using Unity Hub's "Add modules" under Unity versions in the Installation tab allows the user to add Editor modules.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field