Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] The default cursor is not hidden in Play Mode when using SetCursor() with CursorMode.ForceSoftware
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "New Unity Project (33).zip"
2. Open SampleScene (Assets -> Scenes 1 -> SampleScene)
3. Enter Play Mode and hover the mouse cursor over the Game View screen
Expected result: Only the custom cursor is present on the screen
Actual result: Both the default and custom cursors are present on the screen
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a22
-The default cursor is absent as intended when using SetCursor() with CursorMode.Auto
-The issue is not reproducible on Windows and macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Some Rigidbody2D.Cast overloads do not correct use the Rigidbody2D angle.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used