Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon.
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change "Target Platform" as a Linux
3. Set architecture as "x86 + x86_64(Universal)"
4. Build project
5. Transfer executable file on Linux machine
Executable doesn't run and shows incorrect icon
2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine on:
Build made on Windows (10) for Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs