Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon.
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change "Target Platform" as a Linux
3. Set architecture as "x86 + x86_64(Universal)"
4. Build project
5. Transfer executable file on Linux machine
Executable doesn't run and shows incorrect icon
2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine on:
Build made on Windows (10) for Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos