Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon.
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change "Target Platform" as a Linux
3. Set architecture as "x86 + x86_64(Universal)"
4. Build project
5. Transfer executable file on Linux machine
Executable doesn't run and shows incorrect icon
2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine on:
Build made on Windows (10) for Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated