Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon.
Linux executable doesn't launch and has incorrect icon
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Change "Target Platform" as a Linux
3. Set architecture as "x86 + x86_64(Universal)"
4. Build project
5. Transfer executable file on Linux machine
Executable doesn't run and shows incorrect icon
2018.3.0a3, 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine on:
Build made on Windows (10) for Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger