Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Linux] Errors regarding unrecognized option '--keep' for gzip when trying to build for WebGL
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'webgl_test.zip'
2. Build for WebGL
Expected results: Project gets built
Actual results: Build errors regarding failure running gzip because of an unrecognized option
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a5
Reproduces only on CentOS and it cannot run versions past 2019.3.0a5.
Full error info:
Failed running gzip -9 --keep -S ".compressed" "/run/media/pauliusg/Storage/Projects/webgl_test/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Output/Build/webgl_test_build.data.unityweb"
stderr:/usr/bin/gzip: unrecognized option '--keep' Try `gzip --help' for more information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time