Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Error spam in the Console when opening a project with an unauthorized device connected to the system
1. Connect an Android device to your system
2. Do not touch the popup asking if you want to allow the connection on the device
3. Open a new or an existing Unity project
Expected result: Nothing unusual happens, Unity opens without any issue
Actual result: The error "Unauthorized device detected" is spammed in the Console multiple times
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first