Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Linux] Empty characters are created in text fields when using CTRL shortcuts
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (1126208repro.zip)
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Click on the TMP object in the Hierarchy and click on Text Mesh Pro's Text field
4. Press CTRL+Z a couple of times
Expected result: The shortcut functionality gets carried out (in this case - undo)
Actual result: For each shortcut, an empty character is generated in the text field
Reproducible in: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a4
Note: This works for Text (Script) component as well, but only TextMeshPro visualizes it.
Note 2: There are more combinations that reproduce the issue, such as CTRL+B, CTRL+SHIFT+A, CTRL+SHIFT+S and so on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio