Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Linux][Editor] Unable to put in custom name when creating a new library.
The Name field in Create New Library window does not seem to take input.
This happens to Color Picker, Gradient Editor and Curve Editor.
1. Create a new project and create a Particle System under any object (it is on the Directional Light in the attached project)
2. Choose one of the field that uses Curve Editor, e.g. Size over Lifetime, and enable it.
3. In the curve editor, click the gear icon at the bottom next to the Preset selection.
4. In the Presets window, click the Menu icon in the upper-right corner.
5. Choose "Create New Library..."
6. Once the window appears (this may take 2-3 seconds), try to type in the Name field.
(See attached image)
Expected: Can type normally in the Name field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit