Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux][Editor] Unable to put in custom name when creating a new library.
The Name field in Create New Library window does not seem to take input.
This happens to Color Picker, Gradient Editor and Curve Editor.
1. Create a new project and create a Particle System under any object (it is on the Directional Light in the attached project)
2. Choose one of the field that uses Curve Editor, e.g. Size over Lifetime, and enable it.
3. In the curve editor, click the gear icon at the bottom next to the Preset selection.
4. In the Presets window, click the Menu icon in the upper-right corner.
5. Choose "Create New Library..."
6. Once the window appears (this may take 2-3 seconds), try to type in the Name field.
(See attached image)
Expected: Can type normally in the Name field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"