Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.
When the user selects a attribute in the Inspector and presses Space bar, the selected attribute should respond accordingly. For example, it opens the drop down list or Object Selector window. But it is unresponsive.
1. Create a new project
2. Select "Main Camera" and find "Target Texture" in the Inspector.
3. Make sure it is selected (the text and the entry field border become blue.)
4. Press Space bar.
5. Find "Clear Flags" in the Inspector.
6. Select it (the text and drop down list border become blue)
7. Press Space bar.
Expected Result: The Space bar pressing should open Object Selector for the appropriate entry field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)