Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.
When the user selects a attribute in the Inspector and presses Space bar, the selected attribute should respond accordingly. For example, it opens the drop down list or Object Selector window. But it is unresponsive.
1. Create a new project
2. Select "Main Camera" and find "Target Texture" in the Inspector.
3. Make sure it is selected (the text and the entry field border become blue.)
4. Press Space bar.
5. Find "Clear Flags" in the Inspector.
6. Select it (the text and drop down list border become blue)
7. Press Space bar.
Expected Result: The Space bar pressing should open Object Selector for the appropriate entry field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default