Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.
When the user selects a attribute in the Inspector and presses Space bar, the selected attribute should respond accordingly. For example, it opens the drop down list or Object Selector window. But it is unresponsive.
1. Create a new project
2. Select "Main Camera" and find "Target Texture" in the Inspector.
3. Make sure it is selected (the text and the entry field border become blue.)
4. Press Space bar.
5. Find "Clear Flags" in the Inspector.
6. Select it (the text and drop down list border become blue)
7. Press Space bar.
Expected Result: The Space bar pressing should open Object Selector for the appropriate entry field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field