Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.
When the user selects a attribute in the Inspector and presses Space bar, the selected attribute should respond accordingly. For example, it opens the drop down list or Object Selector window. But it is unresponsive.
1. Create a new project
2. Select "Main Camera" and find "Target Texture" in the Inspector.
3. Make sure it is selected (the text and the entry field border become blue.)
4. Press Space bar.
5. Find "Clear Flags" in the Inspector.
6. Select it (the text and drop down list border become blue)
7. Press Space bar.
Expected Result: The Space bar pressing should open Object Selector for the appropriate entry field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."