Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux editor] Symbol characters not shown/entered in Text fields
-e: when pasting a string of symbols into a UI > Text field not all of them are pasted/shown
--works with Windows and OSX editor
--create new project
--create UI > Text in the scene
--paste "☯↻⟳⥀⥁⟲↺❣✷⊡⊞☰☯" into the text content field in the inspector
--NOTICE only the first and last sign survive
Updated the way fallback fonts are selected when font style flags are consistent with font style names to select the matching font with the most available glyphs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2