Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux editor] Symbol characters not shown/entered in Text fields
-e: when pasting a string of symbols into a UI > Text field not all of them are pasted/shown
--works with Windows and OSX editor
--create new project
--create UI > Text in the scene
--paste "☯↻⟳⥀⥁⟲↺❣✷⊡⊞☰☯" into the text content field in the inspector
--NOTICE only the first and last sign survive
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator