Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux editor] Symbol characters not shown/entered in Text fields
-e: when pasting a string of symbols into a UI > Text field not all of them are pasted/shown
--works with Windows and OSX editor
--create new project
--create UI > Text in the scene
--paste "☯↻⟳⥀⥁⟲↺❣✷⊡⊞☰☯" into the text content field in the inspector
--NOTICE only the first and last sign survive
Updated the way fallback fonts are selected when font style flags are consistent with font style names to select the matching font with the most available glyphs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website