Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux editor] Symbol characters not shown/entered in Text fields
-e: when pasting a string of symbols into a UI > Text field not all of them are pasted/shown
--works with Windows and OSX editor
--create new project
--create UI > Text in the scene
--paste "☯↻⟳⥀⥁⟲↺❣✷⊡⊞☰☯" into the text content field in the inspector
--NOTICE only the first and last sign survive
Updated the way fallback fonts are selected when font style flags are consistent with font style names to select the matching font with the most available glyphs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project