Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux editor] Symbol characters not shown/entered in Text fields
-e: when pasting a string of symbols into a UI > Text field not all of them are pasted/shown
--works with Windows and OSX editor
--create new project
--create UI > Text in the scene
--paste "☯↻⟳⥀⥁⟲↺❣✷⊡⊞☰☯" into the text content field in the inspector
--NOTICE only the first and last sign survive
Feb 11, 2019 15:41
Issue seems to persist in 2019.2.0a4.
Didn't seem to work in 2019.1.0b2 either.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
Updated the way fallback fonts are selected when font style flags are consistent with font style names to select the matching font with the most available glyphs.