Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux] Editor overwrites PlayerPrefs file when launched
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Enter the play mode and observe the console
3. Exit the play mode and observe the console
4. Close Unity Editor
5. Reopen the same project
6. Enter play mode and observe console
Expected result: Console will print out "20" as it was saved to playerPrefs file
Actual result: console prints out "1"
Reproducible with: 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a10
- Editor seems to recreate/overwrite playerPrefs file deleting any saved data
- On Linux, PlayerPrefs can be found in ~/.config/unity3d/[CompanyName]/[ProductName]
- Seems to happen only on Linux machines
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete