Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux] Editor overwrites PlayerPrefs file when launched
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Enter the play mode and observe the console
3. Exit the play mode and observe the console
4. Close Unity Editor
5. Reopen the same project
6. Enter play mode and observe console
Expected result: Console will print out "20" as it was saved to playerPrefs file
Actual result: console prints out "1"
Reproducible with: 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a10
- Editor seems to recreate/overwrite playerPrefs file deleting any saved data
- On Linux, PlayerPrefs can be found in ~/.config/unity3d/[CompanyName]/[ProductName]
- Seems to happen only on Linux machines
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio