Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] [Editor] Input Fields do not accept all Numpad numbers
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'case_number_repro.zip'
2. Make sure 'SampleScene' scene is open and enter Play mode
3. Try to enter some numbers from Numpad into the Input Fields
Expected results: All numbers are being typed in the field
Actual results: Only 0, 3, 5 and 9 are being typed in, Numpad key bindings are being called when typing other numbers or Del
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1
Regression was introduced somewhere in the 2018.2 stream, but before 2018.2.0b9
- Input Field accepts only 0, 3, 5 and 9 and TMP Input Field only accepts 5 and 0, which could mean that the fields only accept Numpad numbers which do not have other bindings
- ',' symbol on the Numpad deletes the character after the cursor
- Player is not affected
- The problematic Numpad numbers behave the same way if the Numlock was off
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached