Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Linux Editor ignores mouse scroll wheel input when the cursor is locked on the new Input System
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1354498.zip) and make sure the SampleScene is open
2. Enter Playmode
3. Press on the Game view to make sure the cursor is locked
4. Try to scroll using the mouse wheel
5. Observe the console output
Expected result: The Console outputs "Scrolling +/-" messages
Actual result: The Console doesn't print any new messages
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a3
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Only reproducible using the new Input System (Tested on package versions 1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes