Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Linux Editor gets stuck in a "Compiling Scripts" and "Reloading Assemblies" loop when "Project Settings" window is open
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Press Ctrl+Shif+B to open the "Build settings" window
3. Switch the platform to "Android" or "IOS"
4. Press the "Player Settings..." button below the "Platform" list
5. Observe the Editor's behavior after the "Project settings" window opens
Expected result: The Editor does nothing or compiles scrips once
Actual result: The Editor begins perpetually compiling scripts and reloading assembles as long as the "Project settings" window is open
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a5, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.2.0a4
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
3. Platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, or WebGL don't have this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags