Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] game view: free aspect ratio doesn't allow any input
-e: see title, trying to type anything doesn't do anything
--open a project
--go to Game View
--select the aspect ratio dropdown and click the plus sign
--try to type a label name or a screen size
--NOTICE that you can't input anything into these fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags