Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] game view: free aspect ratio doesn't allow any input
-e: see title, trying to type anything doesn't do anything
--open a project
--go to Game View
--select the aspect ratio dropdown and click the plus sign
--try to type a label name or a screen size
--NOTICE that you can't input anything into these fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker