Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Editor freezes when capturing a Player snapshot through Memory Profiler
1. Open a new or an existing project
2. Open the Package Manager window and install the Memory Profiler package
3. Build and run the project (make sure Development Build is enabled)
4. After the Player loads, go to Editor -> Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profiler
5. Switch from 'Editor' to the Player that is currently running and take a snapshot
Expected result: The snapshot is taken
Actual result: The Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
Stable reproducibility may depend on the platform, initially reported as only Linux but can happen on any Editor platform capturing any Player platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits