Search Issue Tracker
Linux Editor expands the most right layout panel to the left after being closed and reopened
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Switch the layout to "Tall"
3. Close and reopen the newly created project
4. Observe the differences in layout before and after reopening the project
Expected result: the layout is the same as it was before closing
Actual result: the Inspector panel has been stretched to the left shrinking all the other panels
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.19f1, 2021.1.22f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
1. Reproducible on Ubuntu 20.04
2. Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"