Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Linux] Editor crashes when trying to build an WebGL version
Editor crashes when building for WebGL with following in the log:
Reloading assemblies after script compilation.
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
Reload Assembly called from managed code directly. This will cause a crash. You should never refresh assets in synchronous mode or enter playmode synchronously from script code.
UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String, String, String, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean)
[/home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Mono/MonoManager.cpp line 1167]
(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs Line: 165)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"