Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Linux Editor crashes when accessing Jobs menu
1) Create new project
2) Make sure it's set to .NET 4.x Equivalent in Player Settings
3) Import the following packages (currently preview) - Collections, Mathematics, Jobs
4) Try interacting with newly appeared Jobs menu (might take a couple of times, but no more than 3 attempts)
Reproduced in 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.12f2, 2018.3.0b6
Not reproduced in Windows 10 or macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"