Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Linux Editor crashes when accessing Jobs menu
1) Create new project
2) Make sure it's set to .NET 4.x Equivalent in Player Settings
3) Import the following packages (currently preview) - Collections, Mathematics, Jobs
4) Try interacting with newly appeared Jobs menu (might take a couple of times, but no more than 3 attempts)
Reproduced in 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.12f2, 2018.3.0b6
Not reproduced in Windows 10 or macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone