Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux][Editor] Can't rename files in project window if One Column View is chosen
1) Create a new project
2) Make sure your project window is set to "One Column View"
3) Try renaming anything
Result: Neither F2 nor right-clicking Rename works
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window