Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux][Editor] Can't rename files in project window if One Column View is chosen
1) Create a new project
2) Make sure your project window is set to "One Column View"
3) Try renaming anything
Result: Neither F2 nor right-clicking Rename works
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline