Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux][Editor] Can't rename files in project window if One Column View is chosen
1) Create a new project
2) Make sure your project window is set to "One Column View"
3) Try renaming anything
Result: Neither F2 nor right-clicking Rename works
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping