Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux][Editor] Can't rename files in project window if One Column View is chosen
1) Create a new project
2) Make sure your project window is set to "One Column View"
3) Try renaming anything
Result: Neither F2 nor right-clicking Rename works
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake