Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux][Editor] Can't rename files in project window if One Column View is chosen
1) Create a new project
2) Make sure your project window is set to "One Column View"
3) Try renaming anything
Result: Neither F2 nor right-clicking Rename works
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproduced in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target