Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Linux Editor] can't create new asset labels
-e: see title, you are not able to type anything into the input field
--works on 2018.1.6, 2018.2b5, doesn't work with 2018.2b10
--create new project
--select any asset
--in the inspector bottom right click on the label icon > a list of existing labels is shown
--click into the input field at the top and remove anything in there by clicking the X on the right
---the actual workflow is to type a name and hit enter which creates a label
--NOTICE nothing is happening
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'