Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Linux] [Editor] Available screens are not detected with Screen.resolutions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1200397repro.zip'
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and observe the console
Expected results: Screen.resolutions.Length returns the number of available screens
Actual results: Screen.resolutions.Length always returns 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: Not reproducible in build and not reproducible at all on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material