Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Linux] [Editor] Available screens are not detected with Screen.resolutions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1200397repro.zip'
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and observe the console
Expected results: Screen.resolutions.Length returns the number of available screens
Actual results: Screen.resolutions.Length always returns 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: Not reproducible in build and not reproducible at all on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate