Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Linux] [Editor] Available screens are not detected with Screen.resolutions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1200397repro.zip'
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and observe the console
Expected results: Screen.resolutions.Length returns the number of available screens
Actual results: Screen.resolutions.Length always returns 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: Not reproducible in build and not reproducible at all on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is missing when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled in the Player settings
- [Android][UaaL] Custom Frame Layout causes Unity to render over native Android UI when the App is backgrounded and foregrounded
- ReadPixels() uses different Y positions when built with Vulkan
- [Android] WebCamTexture feed is black when using it on an older OS version device
- Single particles in the Particle System randomly scale out when the simulation is playing