Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2019.4
Fix In Review for 2020.1
[Linux] [Editor] Available screens are not detected with Screen.resolutions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1200397repro.zip'
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and observe the console
Expected results: Screen.resolutions.Length returns the number of available screens
Actual results: Screen.resolutions.Length always returns 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: Not reproducible in build and not reproducible at all on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object