Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Linux] [Editor] Available screens are not detected with Screen.resolutions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project '1200397repro.zip'
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and observe the console
Expected results: Screen.resolutions.Length returns the number of available screens
Actual results: Screen.resolutions.Length always returns 0
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: Not reproducible in build and not reproducible at all on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac