Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.24f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a10
[Linux] DisplayInfo.WorkArea ignores resolution scaling when working with multiple displays
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "desktop-move-window-sample-main.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run
4. Press the ESC key
5. Enter Windowed mode
6. Move the Player window to the secondary screen
7. Press the "Snap to bottom right" button
Expected results: Player window snaps to the bottom of the secondary screen regardless of the resolution scaling used
Actual results: Player window does not snap to the bottom of the screen, ignoring the applied resolution scaling
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Couldn't test with versions older versions as MoveWindowAPI was introduced in 2021.2.0a16
1. A 4K primary display with 200% resolution scaling and a 1080p secondary display were used for testing
2. Tested on Ubuntu 20.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used