Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] DisplayInfo.WorkArea ignores resolution scaling when working with multiple displays
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "desktop-move-window-sample-main.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Build and Run
4. Press the ESC key
5. Enter Windowed mode
6. Move the Player window to the secondary screen
7. Press the "Snap to bottom right" button
Expected results: Player window snaps to the bottom of the secondary screen regardless of the resolution scaling used
Actual results: Player window does not snap to the bottom of the screen, ignoring the applied resolution scaling
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Couldn't test with versions older versions as MoveWindowAPI was introduced in 2021.2.0a16
1. A 4K primary display with 200% resolution scaling and a 1080p secondary display were used for testing
2. Tested on Ubuntu 20.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker