Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux] Cursor movement limited to screen edges
1) Create a new project
2) Select something that would have a slider in Inspector (for example, Camera object in the hierarchy)
3) Hold mouse button on the slider and scroll left and right to change its value
Expected: Cursor can wrap around the screen and scroll infinitely in either direction
Actual: It stops at an edge and can't move further in that direction
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.3.0a3
Nov 25, 2021 05:33
I tried version alpha 2022.1.0a15 which is the only one I could find. Problem is not fixed.
Do you have a link to version 2022.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in version 2022.1.0a3