Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2019.1.X
[Linux] Crashing on opening a project
We have received quite a few crash reports on opening Unity on Linux in 2018.x to which we have no clear response and cannot find out internally. The biggest suspicion is that it happens to those PCs who have an AMD CPU without AVX instruction set.
If you are affected, 2017.x versions don't cause the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac