Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2, 2019.1
[Linux] Crashing on opening a project
We have received quite a few crash reports on opening Unity on Linux in 2018.x to which we have no clear response and cannot find out internally. The biggest suspicion is that it happens to those PCs who have an AMD CPU without AVX instruction set.
If you are affected, 2017.x versions don't cause the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()