Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2019.1.X
[Linux] Crashing on opening a project
We have received quite a few crash reports on opening Unity on Linux in 2018.x to which we have no clear response and cannot find out internally. The biggest suspicion is that it happens to those PCs who have an AMD CPU without AVX instruction set.
If you are affected, 2017.x versions don't cause the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events