Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Crashing on opening a project
We have received quite a few crash reports on opening Unity on Linux in 2018.x to which we have no clear response and cannot find out internally. The biggest suspicion is that it happens to those PCs who have an AMD CPU without AVX instruction set.
If you are affected, 2017.x versions don't cause the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime