Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux] Crashing on opening a project
We have received quite a few crash reports on opening Unity on Linux in 2018.x to which we have no clear response and cannot find out internally. The biggest suspicion is that it happens to those PCs who have an AMD CPU without AVX instruction set.
If you are affected, 2017.x versions don't cause the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open