Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 2019.4.X
[Linux] Crash on DebugStringToFile when starting Editor due to an OpenSSL library dependency from 3rd party Umbra library
1. Download and open the attached project called "PitayaExample.zip"
2. Open the Example scene
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2019.4
First 5 lines of the stack trace:
#1 DebugStringToFile(DebugStringToFileData const&)
#2 DebugLogHandler::Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> >, Object*)
#3 DebugLogHandler_CUSTOM_Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, ScriptingBackendNativeStringPtrOpaque*, ScriptingBackendNativeObjectPtrOpaque*)
#4 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.LogOption,string,UnityEngine.Object)
#5 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
- Not reproducible on Windows or macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
For projects to work with PlayMode in the Linux Editor, any plugin .so files cannot conflict with libraries used by the Unity Editor.
Resolution Note (2019.4.X):
2019 is not a supported version for the linux Editor. Linux Editor support begins with version 2021.1