Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.2
[Linux] Crash in _dl_find_dso_for_object when entering play mode with VR Support enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Enable VR Support under Player Settings
3. Enter play mode
#0 0x007ffd0b19c240 in funlockfile
#1 0x007ffd0b19c7d0 in _dl_find_dso_for_object
#2 0x007ffd0b19c7e0 in _dl_rtld_di_serinfo
#3 0x007ffd0b19c930 in dlerror
#4 0x007ffd0b19c950 in dlclose
#5 0x007ffd0b19c960 in VR_InitInternal
#6 0x007ffd0b19c9a0 in OpenVR::Initialize(UnityVRDeviceSpecificConfiguration&)
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0p2
Did not reproduce on: 2017.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown