Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] controller mapping not matching other platforms
-e: see title, 360 controller mapping is different from windows standalone and editor
--open attached project on windows
--run joystick test scene in editor/run win standalone
--notice button/axis matching the display
--build and run for linux
--NOTICE some buttons don't match (RT, LT, d-pad, joystick presses)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"