Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
[Linux] Command line argument -buildLinux64Player fails to build when using a valid path name
1. Download and open the attached project (linux-cli-bug.zip) to make sure it imports correctly
2. Close the Editor
3. Open a terminal window
4. Build the project with the command:
/PathTo/Editor/Unity -batchmode -nographics -quit -projectPath /PathTo/case_1285375-linux-cli-bug/ -buildLinux64Player myBuild
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build fails
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0b11, 2021.1.0a5
- If the pathname is specified as "./myBuild" the build succeeds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy