Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Cannot move object when Rect Tool is selected after resizing while keeping Shift held down
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a Cube
3. Select Rect Tool and make sure you can move the object around if selecting inside the drawn square
4. Hold down Shift and resize the Cube
5. Stop resizing the Cube and try to move the cube around the same way
Expected result: You can still move the cube around
Actual result: Cube is deselected
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b8, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.3.0b7
Regression from 2018.3.0b7 to 2018.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy