Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Build button doesn't work when targeting iOS
0) Make sure you have iOS support installed
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to iOS
3) Click "Build"
Result: Nothing happens. No console message, no popup, no progress.
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project