Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Build button doesn't work when targeting iOS
0) Make sure you have iOS support installed
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to iOS
3) Click "Build"
Result: Nothing happens. No console message, no popup, no progress.
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area