Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux] Build button doesn't work when targeting iOS
0) Make sure you have iOS support installed
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to iOS
3) Click "Build"
Result: Nothing happens. No console message, no popup, no progress.
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()