Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Build button doesn't work when targeting iOS
0) Make sure you have iOS support installed
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to iOS
3) Click "Build"
Result: Nothing happens. No console message, no popup, no progress.
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps