Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Linux] Build button doesn't work when targeting iOS
0) Make sure you have iOS support installed
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform to iOS
3) Click "Build"
Result: Nothing happens. No console message, no popup, no progress.
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2020.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time