Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Linear] [RGB HDR Compressed BC6H] Bad palettes with sources containing -ve zero values
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select 'neg_rg.tiff'.
3. Try different Format options in the Inspector and click Apply after each selection.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Notice, that only 'RGB HDR Compressed BC6H' shows a green square with a smaller black square in the corner.
- Customer_example.exr has various -ve values, normal -ve are fine, but -0.0 and very small values are the bad blocks.
- SImilar behavior between different compression Formats using Linear Color Space.
- Add a -ve 0 check in ClampHDRSafe
2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone