Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Linear] [RGB HDR Compressed BC6H] Bad palettes with sources containing -ve zero values
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select 'neg_rg.tiff'.
3. Try different Format options in the Inspector and click Apply after each selection.
Actual behavior (Screenshots attached):
- Notice, that only 'RGB HDR Compressed BC6H' shows a green square with a smaller black square in the corner.
- Customer_example.exr has various -ve values, normal -ve are fine, but -0.0 and very small values are the bad blocks.
- SImilar behavior between different compression Formats using Linear Color Space.
- Add a -ve 0 check in ClampHDRSafe
2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'