Search Issue Tracker
[Linear] Background of splashscreen drawn with API doesn't show up
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run
3. Notice that first splash screen has background image (it's drawn on startup) and second one doesn't (it's drawn by script once scene loads up)
Note: only happens with Linear color space. Both on windows and mac
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"