Search Issue Tracker
"Line Renderer" with Alignment "Transform Z" doesn't render when straight
1. Open "LineRenderer.zip" project
2. Look at "WontRenderLine"
3. Notice that the Line Renderer doesn't render
Expected Result: Line Renderer renders when it is straight
Actual Result: Line Renderer doesn't render when it is straight
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle