Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Lights/Shadows are not visible, when looking at the light source directly
(Check the attached video
1. Open the project (link is in the edit)
2. Open the scene
3. Hit play
4. Walk towards the chair.
5. You should see that the light behind the chair is turning on and off, depending how you position the camera
Expected: lights look the same from any angle
Actual: lights are invisible.
Tested with 5.5.0b2,5.5.0b5
Couldn't check for regression because if the project is opened in an earlier version of Unity, it just crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true