Search Issue Tracker
Lights become darker when reloading the scene
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "testScene";
3. Enter playmode.
Expected result: lights stay the same when scene is reloaded.
Actual result: lights become darker when scene is reloaded.
Reproducible on versions: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b5.
Note: I'm attaching pictures illustrating light change after reloading the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets