Search Issue Tracker
Lights become darker when reloading the scene
1. Open attached project;
2. Open "testScene";
3. Enter playmode.
Expected result: lights stay the same when scene is reloaded.
Actual result: lights become darker when scene is reloaded.
Reproducible on versions: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4, 5.6.0b5.
Note: I'm attaching pictures illustrating light change after reloading the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element
- [Linux] Mouse escapes the application window when using CursorLockMode.Locked
- Undo shortcut doesn't work when reverting values in the Increment Snapping toolbar
- [UIToolkit] Button style of List View are displayed as mouse is hovering over them when created in Overlay