Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[LightProbes] Probe's connections are not refreshed in scene view when editting probe's position from Inspector
1) Create new project
2) Create a Light Probe Group
3) Select one of the probes
4) Manually change the probe in inspector(as shown in screenshot)
5) Notice that purple gizmo lines don't update(they stay in same place), they only update when you move probe through scene view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.