Search Issue Tracker
[Usability] LightProbeGroup doesn't update in scene as soon as it's disabled
- Create new game obejct and attach a LightProbeGroup component (notice it shows the spheres connected by the pink lines in the scene view)
- Disable the LightProbeGroup component (notice that in scene view nothing changes visually)
- Deselect and then reselect object with LightProbeGroup (notice the pink lines between the probes in the scene are now gone)
When the LightProbeGroup component or the game object it's attached to is disabled, I would expect to only see the Transform gizmo in the Scene view (same as when disabling a Cube, for example)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform