Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
LightProbe asset data is replaced by the currently opened Scene values when switching to a different Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "LightProbe32"
2. Inspect the LightProbe assets, located in the "Scene" folder
3. Switch to the Scene labeled "EmptyScene"
4. Inspect the LightProbe assets, located in the "Scene" folder again
Expected result: LightProbe asset data doesn't change based on the currently opened Scene
Actual result: LightProbe asset data change based on the currently opened Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player