Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
LightProbe asset data is replaced by the currently opened Scene values when switching to a different Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "LightProbe32"
2. Inspect the LightProbe assets, located in the "Scene" folder
3. Switch to the Scene labeled "EmptyScene"
4. Inspect the LightProbe assets, located in the "Scene" folder again
Expected result: LightProbe asset data doesn't change based on the currently opened Scene
Actual result: LightProbe asset data change based on the currently opened Scene
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)