Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Lightmapping fails to start when the Editor allocated a lot of memory on Win
Lightmapping breaks when GetAdaptersInfo is used with a buffer in >2GB address space, which can happen, since Unity is built with LARGE_ADDRESS_AWARE.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar