Search Issue Tracker
Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
The GPU light mapper is not performant when using the "Always Refresh" feature (previously named "animated materials").
It can really tank baking performance on a complex scene, as the GPU will be busy re-rendering the scene constantly.
- Info message telling the user to turn that off (in the lighting window) or right before starting a bake
- Automatically disable it during baking
- Introduce a "pure bake mode" that just render nothing in the viewport, for maximum baking performance
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered