Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Lightmap Settings of Game Object is not saved if Game Object is not Prefab
1. Open attached project (lpdemo.zip)
2. In menu: test > testTestLightMapParameter
3. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Note: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
4. Save scene and reopen project
5. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Expected behavior: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
Actional behavior: Lightmap Parameter of "Cube_NoPrefab" and "Plane" are set to "Scene default"; "Cube_Prefab" parameters stays as expected.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor