Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Lightmap Settings of Game Object is not saved if Game Object is not Prefab
1. Open attached project (lpdemo.zip)
2. In menu: test > testTestLightMapParameter
3. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Note: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
4. Save scene and reopen project
5. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Expected behavior: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
Actional behavior: Lightmap Parameter of "Cube_NoPrefab" and "Plane" are set to "Scene default"; "Cube_Prefab" parameters stays as expected.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order