Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Lightmap Settings of Game Object is not saved if Game Object is not Prefab
1. Open attached project (lpdemo.zip)
2. In menu: test > testTestLightMapParameter
3. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Note: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
4. Save scene and reopen project
5. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Expected behavior: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
Actional behavior: Lightmap Parameter of "Cube_NoPrefab" and "Plane" are set to "Scene default"; "Cube_Prefab" parameters stays as expected.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded