Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Lightmap Settings of Game Object is not saved if Game Object is not Prefab
1. Open attached project (lpdemo.zip)
2. In menu: test > testTestLightMapParameter
3. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Note: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
4. Save scene and reopen project
5. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Expected behavior: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
Actional behavior: Lightmap Parameter of "Cube_NoPrefab" and "Plane" are set to "Scene default"; "Cube_Prefab" parameters stays as expected.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager