Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Lightmap Settings of Game Object is not saved if Game Object is not Prefab
1. Open attached project (lpdemo.zip)
2. In menu: test > testTestLightMapParameter
3. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Note: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
4. Save scene and reopen project
5. In Hierarchy check Mesh Renderer component of
Expected behavior: Lightmap Parameter is empty on all of these GOs.
Actional behavior: Lightmap Parameter of "Cube_NoPrefab" and "Plane" are set to "Scene default"; "Cube_Prefab" parameters stays as expected.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.2.0p1, 5.6.4p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build