Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Lightmap Format] Switching Platform from PC to Android/IOS causes Lightmap conversion to throw assert
If a lightmap has been generated for PC/desktop and platform is switched to Android/IOS, an assert is thrown and the lightmap is converted incorrectly
1. Open the project 'LightmapPlatformSwitchAssert'
2. Open the scene PlatformSwitchAssert
3. Set scene view visualization mode to 'Baked Lightmap'
4. Go to Build Setttings
5. Select Android as platform and click 'Switch Platform'
6. Observe and assert is thrown during lightmap texture conversion
7. Observe the lightmap in visualization is white (extremely overbright)
8. Click Generate Lighting
9. Observe baked lightmap is now correctly generated with the correct texture format.
Tested in 2017.1.0b4
No assert error in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds