Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Lightmap Format] Switching Platform from PC to Android/IOS causes Lightmap conversion to throw assert
If a lightmap has been generated for PC/desktop and platform is switched to Android/IOS, an assert is thrown and the lightmap is converted incorrectly
1. Open the project 'LightmapPlatformSwitchAssert'
2. Open the scene PlatformSwitchAssert
3. Set scene view visualization mode to 'Baked Lightmap'
4. Go to Build Setttings
5. Select Android as platform and click 'Switch Platform'
6. Observe and assert is thrown during lightmap texture conversion
7. Observe the lightmap in visualization is white (extremely overbright)
8. Click Generate Lighting
9. Observe baked lightmap is now correctly generated with the correct texture format.
Tested in 2017.1.0b4
No assert error in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second