Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Lightmap Format] Switching Platform from PC to Android/IOS causes Lightmap conversion to throw assert
If a lightmap has been generated for PC/desktop and platform is switched to Android/IOS, an assert is thrown and the lightmap is converted incorrectly
1. Open the project 'LightmapPlatformSwitchAssert'
2. Open the scene PlatformSwitchAssert
3. Set scene view visualization mode to 'Baked Lightmap'
4. Go to Build Setttings
5. Select Android as platform and click 'Switch Platform'
6. Observe and assert is thrown during lightmap texture conversion
7. Observe the lightmap in visualization is white (extremely overbright)
8. Click Generate Lighting
9. Observe baked lightmap is now correctly generated with the correct texture format.
Tested in 2017.1.0b4
No assert error in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12