Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Lightmap exposure field doesn't accept negative values after typing positive numbers into it
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene" scene;
2. In the Scene view expand Editor visualizations dropdown and open Baked Lightmap visualization filter;
3. In the Scene view input any valid positive integer value to the Lightmap Exposure field (e.g. "5");
4. In the Scene view input any valid negative value to the Lightmap Exposure field (e.g. "-5").
The lightmap exposure is updated to the previously typed negative value ("-5").
The lightmap exposure is updated to the positive value of the typed number ("5"). See attached repro video.
Regression introduced somewhere in between Versions 2020.3 and 2022.1
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0a11;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.20f1;
- Couldn't test in 2021.2, as the Lightmap exposure window is not visible in that version because of the known unrelated issue;
- Not reproducible if typing negative numbers after initially opening the Baked Lightmap tab; reproducible only after having previously typed positive value into the Lightmap Exposure field;
- Reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account