Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Lightmap exposure field doesn't accept negative values after typing positive numbers into it
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene" scene;
2. In the Scene view expand Editor visualizations dropdown and open Baked Lightmap visualization filter;
3. In the Scene view input any valid positive integer value to the Lightmap Exposure field (e.g. "5");
4. In the Scene view input any valid negative value to the Lightmap Exposure field (e.g. "-5").
The lightmap exposure is updated to the previously typed negative value ("-5").
The lightmap exposure is updated to the positive value of the typed number ("5"). See attached repro video.
Regression introduced somewhere in between Versions 2020.3 and 2022.1
- Reproducible in Version 2022.1.0a11;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.20f1;
- Couldn't test in 2021.2, as the Lightmap exposure window is not visible in that version because of the known unrelated issue;
- Not reproducible if typing negative numbers after initially opening the Baked Lightmap tab; reproducible only after having previously typed positive value into the Lightmap Exposure field;
- Reproducible on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh