Search Issue Tracker
LightingData.asset being too big causes Scene corruption and Size overflow in allocator error
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project
2. Open Scene Scenes/xx
3. Wait for Unity to exit with the following error:
Size overflow in allocator error
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8, 2020.1.0a23.2984
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'