Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b13, 2023.2.0a6
LightBaker progress reporting is broken
* Open a project with multiple lightmaps
* Open Lighting window and hit the bake button.
* Observe progress bar.
Expected behavior: progress bar should advance linearly according to the number of lightmaps.
Observed behavior: progress bar is stuck at the beginning.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()