Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a9
LightBaker fails when using 2K lightmaps with unoccupied tiles
How to reproduce:
# Clone FPS Sample game using Plastic SCM.
# Open scene Level_01_Backgorund.unity
# Change to GPU lightmapper in the Lighting window
# Set max lightmap size to 2048. Lightmap resolution 12.
Expected behavior: bake completes without errors.
Actual behavior: Error is producted; Baking failed with error code 5 (RenderLightmap).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags