Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b16, 2023.2.0a9
LightBaker fails when using 2K lightmaps with unoccupied tiles
How to reproduce:
# Clone FPS Sample game using Plastic SCM.
# Open scene Level_01_Backgorund.unity
# Change to GPU lightmapper in the Lighting window
# Set max lightmap size to 2048. Lightmap resolution 12.
Expected behavior: bake completes without errors.
Actual behavior: Error is producted; Baking failed with error code 5 (RenderLightmap).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally