Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.27f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a16
Light reflections are white when "Receive Global Illumination" is set to "Lightmaps"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project “IN_31066”
2. Press the Window → Rendering → Lighting
3. Press “Generate Lighting”
Expected result: light reflections are not white
Actual result: light reflections are white
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b5, 2023.2.0a3
Reproducible on: Windows 10 pro
Note: reproducible in Play Mode and Player
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform