Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Light probes only work if there's static geometry in the scene being lightmapped
Reproduced in 4.3.0b1
Also present in 4.1.5f1 and 4.2.0f2
Light probes only work if there's static geometry in the scene being lightmapped.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open Scene scene
- Hit play, click on the left and right mouse buttons and see how the lights are being treated as normal lights even though they were marked as baked only, and the character is marked to use probes.
Now to see it working properly:
- Open SceneWithGeometry scene
- Hit play and see how clicking on the left and right button have no effect now
Note that this isn't a problem of just editor, it is also a problem of standalone builds and at least iOS builds too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar