Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Light probe gizmos are corrupted after upgrading the project
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe Group' gameobject;
3. Observe the light probe gizmos rendering in the Scene view.
Light probe gizmos are rendered as yellow spheres .See attached expected.png screenshot.
Light probe gizmos are corrupted. See attached actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a4.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only after project upgrade; not reproducible after adding a light probe group gameobject in the new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details