Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Light probe gizmos are corrupted after upgrading the project
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe Group' gameobject;
3. Observe the light probe gizmos rendering in the Scene view.
Light probe gizmos are rendered as yellow spheres .See attached expected.png screenshot.
Light probe gizmos are corrupted. See attached actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a4.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only after project upgrade; not reproducible after adding a light probe group gameobject in the new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights