Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Light probe gizmos are corrupted after upgrading the project
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe Group' gameobject;
3. Observe the light probe gizmos rendering in the Scene view.
Light probe gizmos are rendered as yellow spheres .See attached expected.png screenshot.
Light probe gizmos are corrupted. See attached actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a4.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only after project upgrade; not reproducible after adding a light probe group gameobject in the new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode