Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Light probe gizmos are corrupted after upgrading the project
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe Group' gameobject;
3. Observe the light probe gizmos rendering in the Scene view.
Light probe gizmos are rendered as yellow spheres .See attached expected.png screenshot.
Light probe gizmos are corrupted. See attached actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a4.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only after project upgrade; not reproducible after adding a light probe group gameobject in the new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset