Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Light probe gizmos are corrupted after upgrading the project
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe Group' gameobject;
3. Observe the light probe gizmos rendering in the Scene view.
Light probe gizmos are rendered as yellow spheres .See attached expected.png screenshot.
Light probe gizmos are corrupted. See attached actual.png screenshot.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a4.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10;
- Reproducible only after project upgrade; not reproducible after adding a light probe group gameobject in the new project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh